Celebrate This Raya With Peace Of Mind
Kekal Sihat Dan Selamat
Sepanjang Raya Dengan BerryC
Get Raya-Ready this Aidilfitri with BerryC! Our products are trusted and used in many households. Get yourself and your family protected from bacteria, germs and viruses during the Raya celebration!
Stand a chance to win e-Duit Raya worth RM300 (Touch ‘n Go) when you purchase BerryC products with a minimum spending of RM100 (at participating retailers/resellers) or RM120 (website berryc.my) in a single transaction.
Shop online from the comfort of your home!
Submit Your Details To Win!
Check out the nearest participating retailers!
#BerryMatRiYe Instagram Filters & GIFs
Have fun with this #BerryMatRiYe Instagram Filters and GIFs! Go try the berry fun Raya filter and Gifs! P/S: Before you get into it, make sure your Instagram app has been updated to the latest version.
1. Launch IG App, take a photo/video or upload one on your story.
2. Tap on the sticker icon that looks like a square smiley face on the top row.
3. Search with the keyword @berryctevo.
BerryC Raya Contest T&C.
- BerryC Raya Contest period is from 11th April 2022 to 9th May 2022.
- This contest is open to all Malaysian only with the exception of Tevo Creations Sdn Bhd’s employees and employees of agencies appointed in relation to this contest.
- This Contest is open only to Malaysian citizens residing in Malaysia, who are competent to contract under the Contracts Act 1950 and aged 18 years and above as at the start of the Contest Period. BerryC reserves the right to request for identification documents to prove eligibility of a participant.
- The following persons are not eligible to participate in the Contest:
(a) Employees of the Tevo Creations Sdn Bhd and its group of companies and their spouse, children, parents, siblings, and their spouses (“Immediate Family Members”);
(b) Employees of the Tevo Creations Sdn Bhd’s agencies associated with the Contest and their Immediate Families Members;
(c) All employees and individuals commercially connected to Tevo Creations Sdn Bhd’s distributors and agencies and their Immediate Family Members.
(d) Individuals without a valid Touchngo Ewallet account under their own name.
- How to Join the Contest?
Step 1: Purchase a minimum of RM100 at any participating retailers or RM120 (website berryc.my) worth of one or more BerryC products in a single original receipt, as proof of purchase (“POP”). A POP in this contest means a printed receipt from a Point-of-Sale system. Handwritten receipts will not be accepted. A POP must:
(a) bear a valid receipt number, and name and/or logo of the outlet where the Product(s) was purchased; and
(b) be dated within the Contest Period (a proof of purchase dated before or after the Contest Period shall be disqualified).
Step 2: Take a clear image of the POP.
Step 3: Submit the online entry form with the required details, namely full name (as per MyKad), MyKad Number, contact number, email address, etc on BerryC Raya 2022. The completed Online Entry Form must be submitted together with the uploaded picture of the POP.
- All Online Entry must be submitted on BerryC Raya 2022. All other methods of submission including postal, courier service, or POS Laju will be disqualified.
- You may submit more than 1 (one) entry using the prescribed Online Entry Form. For every entry submitted, you must attach 1 unique POP.
- How to Win?
A total of 20 lucky winners will be randomly selected. 5 winners will be selected every end of the contest week, for 4 weeks.
- What are the prizes?
Each winner will win RM300 Touchngo ewallet credits.
- Entries received after the contest period will not be considered.
- The Winners will be announced on the BerryC’s official Facebook page when the results are made available. Participants are advised to check periodically during the Contest Period and up till 5 weeks after the conclusion of the Contest.
- BerryC will contact the winners via the contact number stipulated in the Entries. In the event the selected winner cannot be contacted for any reasons after 3 attempts, he/she will be considered disqualified and will be replaced with another winner.
- BerryC reserves the right to select an alternative winner at its sole discretion at any time, BerryC has reasonable grounds for believing that the initially selected winner has contravened any of these Contest Rules. Any alternative winner will be selected applying the same criteria as that used to select the original winner or based on such criteria determined by BerryC.
- BerryC reserves the right to appoint any 3rd party agent to undertake the payment of the all the prizes e.g., financial institutions, trust companies or event management companies (“Agent”).
- All announced winners must claim their prizes by 9th June 2022 failing which the prize will be forfeited.
- BerryC retains the right to forfeit or substitute any prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- BerryC's decision is final in the event of dispute regarding all matters relating to this Contest. No appeal via any form of correspondences will be entertained.
- BerryC reserves the right to disqualify any Online Entry with insufficient, inaccurate or false entry details, duplicated POP and/or containing more than 1 POP.
- BerryC WILL NOT send an acknowledgment report for any Online Entry received.
- BerryC reserves the right in its sole discretion, without prior notice, and without any liability to any person, at any time to change the Contest Rules, including to change the Contest Period, make prize substitutions, cancel, terminate or suspend any prize or Contest in whole or in part.
- For any Online Entry received, BerryC reserves the right to request for the hardcopy POP for verification and prize redemption. Failure to produce the hardcopy of the POP will result in disqualification and prize forfeiture.
- The following entries will be disqualified:
(a) unclear, incomplete, duplicate, false, fabricated, copies, illegible or incorrect entries;
(b) entries that violate the Contest Rules or any applicable laws.
- BerryC reserves the right:
(a) to disqualify any Participant suspected of committing fraud, falsification, bribery, cheating or deception;
(b) to disqualify any Participant who is not eligible or unable to provide proof of eligibility to participate in the Contest for verification by BerryC;
(c) to reject or disqualify any incomplete, invalid or inaccurate entries without giving any reason or cause, without any liability or compensation whatsoever to any Participant or any other party.
- In the event of a disqualification after a prize has been awarded, the disqualified Participant shall be liable to the return of the prize or payment of its value and any costs or damages incurred by BerryC.
- BerryC reserves the right to cancel, forfeit or cease the pay-out of any prize, at any time, at its discretion without assigning any reason, whether before or after the winner of the prize has been announced.
- The award of prizes is entirely discretionary by BerryC and shall not be deemed as a debt due by BerryC to the winner or any of the Participants or any other form of legal entitlement. Accordingly, the prize shall not be payable to any estate, heir or legal representative of any Participant.
- BerryC will inform the winner on the details and documents which must be provided
for payment of all the Prizes. These include:
(a) A Malaysian bank account in the winner’s name to remit the payments.
(b) Documents to be completed, with the necessary supporting documents.
- BerryC reserves the right to determine how unredeemed prizes will be dealt with.
- BerryC, its agents, sponsors and representatives shall not be liable to the Participant who defaults in collecting the prize as instructed by BerryC.
- Prizes and any tasks in the Contest are strictly not transferable, assignable, exchangeable or redeemable by the Participant in any other form or manner other than that specified by BerryC. Prizes-in-kind are not redeemable for cash.
- Any additional costs, including any applicable taxes, shall be borne by the winning Participant.
- For any enquiries about this Contest, please PM us on BerryC Offical Facebook Page or Whatsapp to +6018 210 0388 for more info.
- To check out the full list of participating retailers:
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- All intellectual property rights in any contents and/or materials submitted, made or created by the Participant in connection with the Contest and any derivative works arising therefrom will perpetually and unconditionally be vested in, assigned to and owned by BerryC.
- BerryC has the right to use and modify such materials or works in any way it deems fit without compensation to the Participant and the Participant waives all rights he or she may have in such materials or works.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
- By participating in this Contest, the participant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, as may be amended or revised from time to time and agrees that BerryC may use his/her personal data for this Contest.
- By participating in the Contest, you consent for BerryC, their service providers,
agents and contractors who provide administrative and business support to us and
act on our behalf in relation to the Contest (“Authorised Third Parties”) to process
your personal data provided by you in the entry or any other medium for purposes of
the Contest, or any related marketing or promotional purposes. This includes:
(a) disclosing your name to the general public when you are selected as a winner;
(b) to participate in our events by publishing your name, photographs and other personal data without compensation for advertising, and publicity purposes;
(c) contacting and sending to you marketing and promotional information or materials about our products, services, samples, any promotions, events or contests organised by BerryC; and
- In the event that you agree to share and disclose personal data of any third party
(e.g., beneficiary), you confirm and represent to BerryC that:
(a) you have obtained the consent of that third-party to share and disclose his/her personal data to us and to being contacted by us; and
(b) provided a copy of the Privacy Notice to the third party.
- Please note BerryC requires your personal data in order to process your participation in the Contest, without which we will not be able to process your application or award any prize.
- BerryC’s decision on all matters relating to the Contest including judging and selection of winners will be final, binding and conclusive on all Participants, and no correspondence or appeals will be entertained.
- All costs and expenses incurred or arising from the participation in the Contest shall be borne by the Participant. BerryC will not reimburse any Participant for such costs or expenses.
- BerryC may extend or shorten the Contest Period at its sole discretion including to allow for more Qualified Entries to be selected or in response to insufficient number of Qualified Entries.
- Proof of submission of an entry is not proof of receipt by the BerryC.
- BerryC shall not be liable for any delay, lost, damaged and/or non-receipt of an entry. BerryC is not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or member communications, or any problems or technical malfunction of our telecommunications network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet.
- Each Participant agrees to indemnify, release and hold harmless each of BerryC, their directors, officers, employees, agents, sponsors and/or representatives against any and all losses, rights, claims, actions and damages (including special, indirect and consequential damages) arising from or incurred as a result of the Participant’s participation in the Contest, acceptance of any Prize, and/or the use of the Participant’s entry and/or likeness in connection with the Contest or violation of these Contest Rules.
- The Participant’s participation in the Contest shall be at the Participant’s own risk. BerryC, their directors, officers, employees, agents, sponsors and/or representatives shall not be liable to any Participant in respect of any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained by the Participant arising out of or in connection with the participation by the Participant in the Contest, as well as the redemption and/or utilisation of any Prize won.
- All details relating to every entry, including the value and validity of the POP, question(s) answered, serial number and personal data of the Participant are strictly confidential. BerryC will not disclose such information to any Participant or third party. BerryC will also not issue any acknowledgement of any entry by any Participant.
PUBLICITY AND GENERAL
- BerryC may use a Participant’s entry including without limitation, photos, drawings, text, and any other content or information submitted for purposes of the Contest (“Materials”), and the Participant’s name, and/or preferences, for advertising, publicity and promotion of any goods or services of BerryC, for an unlimited time throughout the world without compensation, and in any media. The Participant shall do all things necessary to give effect to this if requested by BerryC.
- The Participants shall not be entitled to assign any of the rights or sub-contract any of the obligations herein. BerryC shall be entitled to assign or sub-license the whole or any part of its rights hereunder to any third party as may be determined by BerryC.
- The invalidity, illegality or unenforceability of any terms hereunder shall not affect or impair the continuation in force of the Contest Rules.
- The Contest Rules shall be construed, governed and interpreted in accordance the laws of Malaysia.